Wednesday 22 April 2009

My emails.

My gmail account has 8050 emails, 5822 that are unread. Mostly spam about surveys and legal drugs. So it was pretty incredible to see an email from my brother and another from dim mak.
The email from my brother consisted of some pretty cool videos my favourite of the three is the Snakes on the plane re-edit for TV. Featuring Kenan from Kenan & Kel (neither of which are dead, just to clear those urban rumours).
The email for Dim mak was for a Kid sister Tshirt I ordered a few days ago.
It contained the paypal reciept from the other side, which I was quite pleasently suprised to see I had just paid $17 dollars to Steve aoki. If you don't know who he is 
and



Ps. Bonus Wrestler who cannot be straight (another one of the three videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment